1st anniversary

A year ago today...

I was walking down the aisle,

saying I DO,
 
enjoying the reception with friends and family,

waving goodbye, 

and about to have a wonderful honeymoon,

I can't believe it has been a year since I married the man of my dreams!  We have had such a wonderful first year of marriage. And I'm looking forward to many more!

Today we got to eat the top tier of our wedding cake. (I was so excited about this tradition!)

This is what it looked like on our wedding day...

and today. 
It tasted sooooo good! Not much different than a year ago!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! Celebrate the big things as well as the little ones, always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you believe it has been a year?! That was such a fun, beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your first year:) It goes by so fast doesn't it? I remember our cake tasting awesome too! We started a new tradition of ordering a small version of our original cake each year and then we put a number candle in it. Its been fun to look back at each year:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! I really can't believe it has been a year already. It did go by so fast!

    Melissa- That's a great idea. I think we might just have to start that tradition too!

    ReplyDelete