We are slowly making progress on our office/craft room. I'm not ready to reveal the entire room yet, but I will show you how I decorated my craft cabinet. I also made a burlap banner with moss monogram to hang above the cabinet!
What you need:
- Sheet of moss (you can find these at Hobby Lobby)
- Jute twine
- Hot glue gun
- Card stock
- Using a straight edge, draw a simple banner shape on the burlap.
- After you cut out the banner, fold the top down to create a loop and secure with hot glue. Make sure you leave enough space to be able to slide in the dowel.
- Tie one end of the jute twine on the end of the dowel. Slide it in the top of the burlap and tie the twine on the end of the dowel. Cut off the excess twine.
- Now draw or print out a large letter on a piece of card stock. Cut out the letter and lay it on the back of the moss sheet. Trace around the letter with a permanent marker.
- After you cut out the moss letter, position it on the front of the banner and secure with hot glue.
That's it! Pretty easy right?
I think it adds a nice Fallish touch!