Pumpkin Table Settings

I love decorating for Fall, especially creating Fall table settings!
So I thought I would share a couple different ways I decorated my dining table for my fav season!

Autumn Table Setting
When I saw these cute little pumpkins at Wal-Mart, I had the idea to use them for a pumpkin centerpiece.

Autumn Table Setting
The centerpiece consists of my Lenox Butler's Pantry Cake Platter and a glass cloche from World Market.  This is a great way to display my pretty cake stand when I don't have a cake to serve, and the best part is I can easily change out the cloche decor for different seasons and occasions.

Autumn Table Setting
I wanted to uniquely fold the linen napkins so I decided to roll the napkins up in the bowls!

Autumn Table Setting
 I arranged the flatware by stacking them and tying them with jute twine.
The flatware is Waterford Carina Matte and is no longer available and the placemats are the Linen Hemstitch Placemats in Flax from Pottery Barn.

Autumn Table Setting
Perfect setting for a small dinner party!

Autumn Table Setting
I made the two table runners myself with ivory fabric I already had and fabric I cut off of a drop cloth.   They were pretty simple to make.  After hemming the edge of the runner,  I made ruffles at 2 different lengths and sewed them on the ends so they would just barely touch the seats of the chairs.  To hide the rough edge of the ruffles I added a hemmed strip of the drop cloth on top. Great for all seasons!

Autumn Table Setting

Pumpkin table setting number two:
Because of moisture build up in the cloche from the real pumpkins, I decided to change it up a little and use a fake pumpkin instead.

Autumn Table Setting
I painted the fake pumpkin with acrylic paint I mixed myself then wrapped and glued jute twine around the stem.
Autumn Table Setting
For this setting I added pops of color by placing mini pumpkins in the bowls on top of a few red faux leaves.

Autumn Table Setting
I also added strips of paper to the pumpkin stems to create little place cards

Autumn Table Setting
Then I did some fancy napkin folding to create separate pockets for the flatware!

Autumn Table Setting
I think this setting is my favorite!

Autumn Table Setting


I would love to see how you all decorate your tables for Fall!  So please email me pics of your table settings, and if I get enough entries I will share my favorite images in a post!  Just click the "email me" link on the left.

3 comments:

  1. So inspired now! Your china is so perfect for Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. replica Alexander McQueen shoes, combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of Cheap Alexander McQueen uk, the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…I’m happy to find so many useful info here in the post, we need work out more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing. Best Table Saw is still an important part of

    ReplyDelete