Dresser/Sideboard Decor

As I mentioned in a previous post I am using my great great grandmother's sideboard as a dresser in our bedroom.  It is definitely one of my favorite pieces in our home, and I recently finished styling it!
Antique Dresser Styling


chicken wire cloche
I got the chicken wire cloche at a flea mall near Atlanta, and I put together the succulent arrangement myself! 

succulent arrangement DIY
It was simple to arrange. The small pot is from Ikea and the faux succulents and spanish moss are from Hobby Lobby.  All you need to do is fill the pot with spanish moss and let it flow over a little. Then stick the succulents in and move them around until you are satisfied with the placement.  (They are half off at Hobby Lobby right now!)

Rolled Book Pages in Vase
The candles and candle holders are actually the unity candles from our wedding, the two vintage love birds are from Nadeau, and the hurricane vase is filled with book pages. 

Rolled Book Pages in Vase
This is an easy look to achieve. I rolled up six vintage book pages and tied them with twine. 

Monet Print
The Monet print I have hanging above the dresser was in my room at my parents house growing up.  One of my favorites!

Antique Side Board
Isn't the wood detail just beautiful?

Antique Dresser Styling



0 comments:

Post a Comment