Holiday Entertaining- Christmas Dessert Table Setting

Y'all have probably noticed that I love setting up my dining table for different holidays, and since Christmas is my fav I have been so excited to share some of my ideas!

My first idea is a dessert theme perfect for a simple, small gathering to enjoy some yummy cookies and coffee.
Christmas Table Setting www.adorbymelissa.com
Christmas Table Setting www.adorbymelissa.com
I stacked a smaller cake plate I made a few years ago on my Lenox cake plate.
Christmas Table Setting www.adorbymelissa.com
The green burlap tree centerpiece was an easy DIY.  I cut small strips of burlap and hot glued the pieces to a cone I made from card stock.
Christmas Table Setting www.adorbymelissa.com
Jingle bells under a glass votive make the perfect base for a mini dessert stand.
Christmas Table Setting www.adorbymelissa.com
Christmas Table Setting www.adorbymelissa.com
For the place cards I made a cute little holder by hot gluing three cinnamon sticks together.
Christmas Table Setting www.adorbymelissa.com
Don't you just love my table runner!? I made it myself! I used inexpensive cotton fabric and sponge painted on some stripes!
Christmas Table Setting www.adorbymelissa.com
Christmas Table Setting www.adorbymelissa.com

It wouldn't be me if I didn't have a 2nd option for a dessert table setting!
Christmas Table Setting www.adorbymelissa.com
Christmas Table Setting www.adorbymelissa.com
For the centerpiece I followed this tutorial, but instead of using real gingerbread I used cardboard that I painted to look like gingerbread.
Christmas Table Setting www.adorbymelissa.com
Instead of sprinkles along the edge I brushed on some mod podge and sprinkled on some tiny white beads.
Christmas Table Setting www.adorbymelissa.com
Christmas Table Setting www.adorbymelissa.com
For the place card holder I made a gift bow out of faux leather. Use this tutorial to make your own!
Christmas Table Setting www.adorbymelissa.com
Christmas Table Setting www.adorbymelissa.com
Christmas Table Setting www.adorbymelissa.com

Please share your holiday entertaining ideas! I would love to get some inspiration to save for next year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment