blog awards



My friends Natalie at Pocket of Presh and Laura at Laugh a Little both passed along a Lovely Blog Award to me! So Sweet!

I also got a Sunshine Award from Wendy over at a&w! Yay!

So I am supposed to tell you seven things about myself and award some other blogs.

7 things about me:
1. I have been married to my sweet husband for 8 months.
2. I'm always working on something (usually crafts)
3. Crumbs make me gag.
4. I'm more productive at night.
5. I absolutely love my macbook!
6. I never go anywhere without a water bottle.
7. My relationship with Jesus is the most important part of my life.

Blogs that deserve both awards:
1. Have a Dandy Day- Great DIY projects and recipes!
2. A Southern Belle's Tales- This girl is too cute! I love all her little stories.
3.Free Fallin'- She's new to blogging but I can already tell I'm going to love it!


I also had a surprise in the mail yesterday! My sweet aunt Amy sent me some crockpot liners!!! Jake and I were so excited! We absolutely hate to clean that thing! I have been looking for these liners everywhere.

Thanks Aunt Amy you're the best!




I'm just so happy these exist!

1 comments:

  1. Those slowcooker liners are AMAZING. If you hear a funny "crackling" noise, I figured out it's just where a little of the soup or juices get trapped in cracks and cook quicker haha. But you're right....clean-up is wonderful with these!!

    ReplyDelete