tea light

So I'm sure by now everyone has seen the brilliant craft of gluing plates or bowls to candlesticks and magically creating a beautiful serving piece. But this by far is my favorite!

Teacups + candlesticks = happy time

I found these teacups and candlesticks at a thrift store and thought they would be perfect for a little votive candle or to hold jewelry!


This one is so Anthropologie! I originally made it to sell on Etsy but I'm not sure that I can part with it!


This one is actually a birthday present for my grandmother! When I saw this teacup I immediately thought of her! It will look perfect in her bedroom!


If you want to make these yourself I suggest using Gorilla Glue Epoxy. I can't wait to make more!



Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap up     party!

8 comments:

  1. This is a unique idea. It is a fun way to make a party favor or give as a gift..and it is a thoughtful gift.
    Michele
    www.teacupandteapot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! So simple, and it looks so cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the cutest things!! I was eyeing a teacup set at the trift store today. I'll have to go back and get it... plus the glue...thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. FAAAAABulous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. just came across you on Tatertots and Jello and I love love love this! Now I will be keeping my eye out for teacups and candleholders.
    novicemommie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I'm so glad ya'll like it! Have fun searching for teacups!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally love this! I'm making a thrift store trip today, and I will definitely keep my eyes peeled for stuff to make these! Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete