my find

Whenever I watch TV shows or movies, one of my favorite things to do is to look past the actors and study the set design. I found myself doing this the other night while I was watching Castle with Jake. Castle is one of our favorite shows right now, and I would recommend watching it. Anyway, I was really intrigued with the apartment set, especially the giant picture in his office of the spiral staircase. I used my Google skills and I found the picture. It’s a photograph by William Curtis Rolf and it’s called "Lucee Charlemagne Staircase, Down View", it can be found at Voila! Art for the Modern Eye





I also love the floating staircase and the interesting wallcovering!






(photos via abc.com and voilagallery.com)

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I do that too! I've noticed a lot of my pillows from Target in TV shows. And your pillows too---the love bird one was on the Bachelor the other night! And mine have been on Heroes and in Kim and Kloe's Miami condo! I have got to find pictures of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah, I remember seeing your pillows!

    ReplyDelete