my wish

I was watching Cougar Town the other day and I noticed that in the foyer there was a giant clam shell holding the mail. I want to do this!


I love it!


So that got me thinking...what other uses are there for giant clam shells?


Sitting on a shelf looking pretty...


A sink...


A centerpiece with a floral arrangement...


Hanging on the wall...


In a fireplace...


Holding holiday party favors...


In a shower...


A dog's water bowl...

My favorite is still the mail holder

Ballard Designs
, one of my favs, actually has them on their website! However it costs $119. That's a little pricey for a poor newlywed so I will just have wait for my giant clam shell.



(photos via abc.com, Ballard Designs, Completely Coastal, Coco Kelly, & Absolutely Beautiful Things)

0 comments:

Post a Comment