Calendar Tutorial

Here is a quick and easy DIY to start off the new year!

A calendar display board!

Calendar Tutorial www.adorbymelissa.com
I  found this 12"x9" wood board with a decorative edge at Wal-Mart for $5. I painted and glazed it, and then painted a rectangle at the top using chalkboard paint. After it dried, I added a nail below the chalkboard to hang the calendar from. 
Calendar Tutorial www.adorbymelissa.com
Calendar Tutorial www.adorbymelissa.com
Calendar Tutorial www.adorbymelissa.com
Calendar Tutorial www.adorbymelissa.com
I downloaded this adorable mini calendar from The Ink Nest!
Calendar Tutorial www.adorbymelissa.com
I printed out the calendar and cross stitched the corners to pieces of canvas.  Then I made a loop out of twine and hot glued it to the back.
Calendar Tutorial www.adorbymelissa.com
Calendar Tutorial www.adorbymelissa.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment