pallet pleasure

I recently went to Loading Dock South in Helena, Al, an awesome place if you are looking for discounted rugs, flooring, lighting, hardware, doors, windows, building material, etc.  What caught my eye though was the massive piles of wood pallets!  That is what started the flood of ideas and the desire to search for inspiration.
Amanda Carver Designs

via Kool and Kreativ

via Ana White Homemaker

re-nest

Creature Comforts


Apartment Therapy

via Inspiring Interiors

Under the Sycamore

dornob


Apartment Therapy

via Poppytalk

Mobius Living

Apartment Therapy

Hometown Girl

Apartment Therapy

Cha de Bergamuto

A Partir De 1,99

Remodelista via Katrin Arens Designs


China display, bed frame, bench, shelving, coffee table, headboard, lawn chair, garden, the possibilities are endless...

What do I attempt first?

1 comments:

  1. What a great "pallet round up" :P

    I've been DYING to make something out of a pallet. I'm waiting for a good one to show up in my alley :P

    Ali

    Foundintheali.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete