dessert pops

Everywhere I look these days I’m seeing desserts on a stick. And I have to admit...I'm not hating it!

Actually, every time I come across a super cute new dessert pop idea I bookmark it with the intention of one day trying it myself.  Since I have yet to put a stick in a delicious treat I thought I would just pass on these mouthwatering ideas!



The one that started it all…
Cake Pops
Bakerella


S'mores Pops
Made With Pink


Pie Pops
Bakerella


Rice Crispy Pops
Twig & Thistle


Oreo Pops
Domestic Charm


Poptart Pops
Caplan Miller

                                                                         Donut Pops
Love From The Oven

Brownie Pops
Love & Twenty Toes


 

Just put a stick in a dessert, call it a pop, and you have instant cuteness!


So what is the up and coming dessert trend?
I predict it will be push pop desserts!
My Cake School


0 comments:

Post a Comment