prayers needed


I can’t believe it has almost been a week since tornados destroyed many areas throughout my beautiful state.  Please continue to pray for those who lost family, friends, homes, and businesses, as they are trying to rebuild their lives and recover from this tragedy. 

My dad helped with the clean up in Pleasant Grove, and these are some of the images he sent me…
 Such an overwhelming task so many face.

The devastation caused by the tornados across Alabama and the southeast is heartbreaking.  My prayers are with everyone affected.  I can’t imagine what they must be going through.  I have found myself being so grateful for things I often take for granted and I hope I always remain thankful for the little blessings in life.

"For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you."  Isaiah 41:13

Donations can be made online at www.alredcross.org, 1-800-RED-CROSS (1-800-733-2767), or by texting "Red Cross" to 90999.

0 comments:

Post a Comment