Happy Mother's Day

I have the best mom in the world and an awesome mother-in-law!  I am so thankful for them and hope they enjoy their special day!
My mom, me, and my mother-in-law
I decided to make them a gift this year.   
I was inspired by necklaces I have seen on other blogs, and I thought a wire birds nest necklace would be the perfect mother's day gift.  So I followed a tutorial on how to make the wire nest, and it was way easier than I thought it would be.  Then to make the necklace a little more sentimental I put my metal stamping kit to good use and stamped our names onto blank metal charms.

This is my mom's
My brother Ross, sister Anna, me and Jake.  I had to shorten my name, too many letters...


This is my mother-in-law's
Sister-in-law Jill, Jake and me.  Her fav color is purple so of course I had to use purple beads.




Love you Mom!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Melissa! I love my special necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is so cute and professional looking! You should totally sell these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love those necklaces! My mom really wishes I was crafty like you...oh well.

    And, btw, why do you have a corsage on for Mother's Day? Hmmmm? : ) Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete