burlap christmas signs

Sorry I haven't been posting much lately! I've been making Christmas presents like crazy!  So I thought I would share some of the gifts I've been working on.

Remember my Halloween burlap sign?  I decided Christmas signs would be so much cuter!  I made several signs for different family members in three different styles...
I can't decide which is my fav.

If you still need a gift idea this is a low cost DIY. I used different colors of burlap, paint, hot glue, batting, and of course a little glitter to create these cute Christmas signs.  Just follow the simple instructions from my Halloween tutorial

For the lettering I downloaded a free font found here, experimented with different sizes, printed the letters I needed, cut them out, then traced them onto the burlap.

These are really simple to make, but mass producing is not for the faint of heart!

If you are short on time try making these at a much smaller scale.  They would be adorable as ornaments. 


4 comments:

  1. These are awesome! My fav is the stocking I think, but they are all adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing!!! I love all of them!!Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so many uses for burlap & too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are sooo cute...my fav would be the ornament :)

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete