Pregnancy Update


Today is the day! We go to the hospital this evening to be induced! What a fast 9 months!
Since I haven't done a blog post here since I announced my pregnancy, I thought I would share what I have been blogging about on our family blog.

This summer we had a gender reveal party to announce that we are having a baby girl! The theme was "what will it bee?" and I made scratch off cards for everyone to reveal!
Click HERE and HERE for more pictures!

I also announced our baby girls name!


In October my sweet friends threw me the most beautiful baby shower! It was decorated with a Bless This Nest theme, and I loved all the little details!
Check out more pictures from this special day HERE!

About a month ago we had maternity pictures taken by Jamie with Count it Joy Photography in Huntsville, AL. She is so talented and did an amazing job! We loved every single picture!
I shared a few more of our favorite pictures HERE!


One of my most recent posts was sharing pictures of Ivy's completed nursery! Now it just needs a baby!
To view more pictures and details of Ivy's nursery check out the nursery post on my family blog!

I also documented my growing bump from week 12 to week 39!

10 comments:

  1. How fun!! Love the theme of your reveal party! That's super cute!!! All the nursery photos are gorgeous! Love the maternity photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone, My name is Ortega and I am from Canada. I'm so excited reading your blog today after a long time here, I want to share my little life experience late with Dr K1 traditional herbal doctor who cured my breast cancer and also help me with a that bind me and my daughter together, After a long fighting with my daughter and I never knew that Dr K1 could have be that powerful until he helped my life.
    Dr K1 cures all kinds of diseases e.g' HIV,Herpes,Lupus,Cancer,HPV,Spiritual Consultations.

    Contact him now on drk1healingcentre@gmail.com / www.drk1healingcentre.wordpress.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very nice one and gives indepth information.

    ReplyDelete