We Moved!

Yes, you read that right! Jake and I moved from Auburn to Huntsville about a month ago! That is one reason why my blog posts have been scarce lately. Sorry!

Here are some pics of our town home in Auburn that we only lived in for 6 months! Since we didn't live here very long there were a lot of home projects I wasn't able to finish. I will pick up where I left off in our new home!
Ador by Melissa

Ador by Melissa
Ador by Melissa

Ador by Melissa

Ador by Melissa
Ador by Melissa
Ador by Melissa
Ador by Melissa

Ador by Melissa
And of course I will be sharing pics of our new home so get excited!

6 comments:

  1. It’s really a great and useful piece of information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing with us this important Content.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very interesting, I love how you express yourself in form of writing.

    ReplyDelete