Coffee Station

Coffee Station    www.adorbymelissa.com
Jake and I love our coffee time in the morning so I decided to simplify the routine and have everything conveniently within reach. I wanted to set up a cute coffee station as cheaply as I could, so I went World Market!
Coffee Station    www.adorbymelissa.com
Coffee Station    www.adorbymelissa.com
Contents of my station:
1. Wire 3-Tier Glass Drying Rack (My bff helped me find this beauty, thanks Natalie!)
2. Creamer  
4. Whitewash Rattan Square Charger (Online they are sold in a set of 4, but you can get 1 for $8 in the store)
World Market-Wire 3-Tier Glass Drying Rack    www.adorbymelissa.com
Coffee Station    www.adorbymelissa.com
How cute does that little creamer look holding my spoons!
Coffee Station    www.adorbymelissa.com

 Another new addition to my kitchen are these old bread boards I found at the thrift store recently.
Bread boards  www.adorbymelissa.com
I have been obsessed with bread boards lately! So when I saw these at my fav thrift store I snatched them up for just a few dollars!
Bread boards  www.adorbymelissa.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment